Alta posicionamiento en buscadores y directorios

Sound of Wisdom

In this blog you will find "the sound of Wisdom" : quotations and reflections from all the times around the world; many words, source of inspiration for the perennial seeker of truth.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beer-Sheva, Neguev, Israel

Escribo poesia, ensayo y narrativa. He publicado mi primer libro,"Al Borde del Hombre", en Buenos Aires (Ed. Dunken, 2004,Poesia) Soy Doctor en Medicina, con especializacion en Psicologia Medica y Psiquiatria. Diplomado en Logoterapia. Resido en Israel desde 1988.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Anne Frank


" In spite of everything
I still believe
that people are
really good at heart. "

From : " The Diary
of a Young Girl "

4 Comments:

Blogger Lydia said...

I love Anne Frank. She is and she always will be one of my heroines. She teach me how to live my solitude, how to be in good terms with me, how to accept what life is giving to me. She was very young but she was a savior.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you lydia for your comment !

I am nice to see you here.

Good luck !

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so essential ! And Ann Frank not only believed that but found the right words to pass it on.

Gracias Norberto !

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you yolicoliflor
for your comment !

Nice to read you here.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

alta y posicionamiento en buscadores, aumentar visitas